Background

Friday 18 October 2013

Pinned| Autumn Outfits

Casual Autumn Outfits 2013

There was a time where my wardrobe reflected a very clean cut distinct style that was more "smart weekend" and I still have those days of course but that was a time when I spent 5 days a week in school uniform where as now I have the freedom to dress weather appropriately! Hello layers in cold weather and goodby sweaty summer feet- TMI? 

When I go shopping now I tend to buy more staples or timeless pieces. These outfits reflect just that for me! I'm not a fashionable person and I dress for myself- I'm not a floral dresses girl most the time and I'm way happier in darker colours. Don't get me wrong I have friends who live in floral dresses and skirts but they suit them beautifully- me less so but we all have different bodies and tastes and that's a good thing! In school comfort is my top priority so at least 4 out of 5 days,  you can bet I'll be in skinny jeans and a jumper given the season. Then with a pair of little boots and a jacket I'm good to go! 

Pinterest is my source for everything right now especially style inspiration. The pictures in the collage are a few of my favourite pins from the past few weeks. 
 
Second Blog: Awesome reads and misperceives          Instagram: its_kimmf         Bloglovin: This Blog          Second Blog          GoodReads           Pinterest: itskimF   

No comments:

Post a Comment