Background

Friday 28 June 2013

Dispicable Me

 
Hello!
Here
So I love the kids film Despicable Me and my brother is actually going to see it for his friend's birthday party tomorrow (betrayed doesn't even begin to cover it) and I was talking to him about it today and it was kind of a funny conversation...

Me: I love Despicable Me, I just want to pick up the Minions and hug them!
11 year old Brother: Yeah but it's a bit Paedo...
Me: What? No it's not...
(pause)
Me: Do even know what that word means?
Brother: yeah...
Me: What then?
Brother:...
Me: You don't know, do you? 
Brother: No...
Me: Where did you learn that word anyway, school?
Brother: What word?
Me: You know what word...
Brother: Well...What does it mean?
Me: Ask Mum.
 
I have no idea if he asked Mum or not but I just love it when this kind of thing happens and he says a word he doesn't understand! It probably won't happen anymore when he starts secondary school in September but It makes me laugh all the same!
Now if you'll excuse me I need to force ask someone to go and see Despicable Me 2 with me any offers?
 
Love Kim x

No comments:

Post a Comment