Background

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Ryan Gosling

Hello!

So today my friend told me about these vine videos to do with Ryan Gosling (She had me from Gosling,) and how they were clips from movies he's in and then this spoon of cereal comes along and he reacts to it "refusing" to eat it. These are the best I could find to put up here from YouTube:

 
It's been out since mid-May so  hands up I'm late to the party with this one but all the same Ryan McHenry (who made the vines) I applaud you! Do I prefer this meme to my all time favourite Feminist Ryan Gosling Meme?
 
Here
Eh, perhaps not, my current obsession with love for the Feminist Ryan Gosling is hard for anything else to compete with but I still had a good giggle at the "Ryan Gosling Won't Eat His Cereal" Vines.

On the topic of Ryan Gosling one of my Bestie Amigas (who clearly knows Me far too well) got me this card for my birthday last week along with the Feminist Ryan Gosling book which I love to pieces! So when I can't sleep at night I just find myself flicking though pictures of Mr Gosling learning a bit of Feminist theory as I go! Who needs sleep right?
 
Love Kim x

No comments:

Post a Comment