Background

Monday 2 September 2013

New months resolutions

August was a lovely month and I think I've came out of it with a more active lifestyle and positive attitude. 
September is a massive month with starting sixth form and I'm scared. That's a lot of change and a few big commitments to consider over the next few weeks and I don't think anyone wouldn't find that nerve wracking. So any who these are my new months resolutions: 

1. Read 4 books 
I want all the city of bones books finished before I start back on the 11th which I know is ambitious but it shall be done. 

2. Stay Fit 
I have had a lot of time with it being the holidays to choose when I go to the gym but now that'll be more limited but I want to keep up going 2-3 times a week! 

3. Don't stress
I stress easily and with a lot of decisions to make I need to remember to take a step back sometimes and look at things in perspective. 

So here's to a happy new month! 


No comments:

Post a Comment