Background

Sunday 24 November 2013

Four Pictures- One Week || 002



Twix- Waiting for his walk. I awwed because he did it completely out of the blue as well! What a cutie 

Catching Fire- Where's Finnick? O-dair he is! This was amazing guys you need to see it if you haven't already! Look out for a full on review on my other blog this week!

Misleading Moriarty- I died upon finding this tumblr account (I'm new to it okay- both Sherlock and tumblr!) I loves it! I loves it too much!
 
What have you been up to this week? Keep your eyes peeled for full thoughts on Catching Fire and of course the Dr Who 50th Anniversary episode!
 
Second Blog: Awesome reads and misperceives          Instagram: its_kimmf          Bloglovin: Second blog          This Blog          GoodReads           Pinterest: itskimF   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment