Background

Monday 18 November 2013

Monday Pun-Day || 1

Welcome to the start of a new feature which is not depressingly pessimistic or containing anything deep or philosophical. A series of posts designed to brighten your Monday as opposed to make anything heavy or thought provoking of it- because for me choosing what to have on my sandwich is enough thought provocation for a Monday...

After spending the weekend on DofE skipping dragging my feet through very boggy, wet hills of the Dark Peaks- the sound of music soundtrack did make an appearance or two in our group! I saw this on Pinterest and I pretty much died of laughter (it was late okay?)

I just died
It combines two things I love in a hilarious way- so what's not for me to adore? Hope this has brightened your Monday morning even if it's just a smidge!

Second Blog: Awesome reads and misperceives          Instagram: its_kimmf          Bloglovin: Second blog          This Blog          GoodReads           Pinterest: itskimF   



No comments:

Post a Comment