Background

Friday 8 November 2013

John Lewis Christmas Advert 2013


The Bear Who Had Never Seen Christmas


Last week I tweeted that Christmas starts when the Christmas Coca Cola advert comes on but I realise now that I ignored a massive festive publicity event- the John Lewis Christmas advert!
And of course whatever awesome soundtrack goes with it! I love the cover of this Kean song I think it goes perfectly. Then again who was going to doubt how adorably amazing this advert would be? They're always the perfect ideal of Christmas?

I think its officially time that school finished for the holidays and the Tree gets put up any day now- your argument is completely invalid.

What sets the mood for Christmas for you?

 
Second Blog: Awesome reads and misperceives          Instagram: its_kimmf          Bloglovin: Second blog          This Blog          GoodReads           Pinterest: itskimF   

No comments:

Post a Comment