Background

Thursday 15 August 2013

Mid-August Resolutions update

So it is just about halfway through August today umm so where is the summer going? (I can't deal with the idea that I start sixth form in 4 weeks.) 

Any who I wanted to update on how I have been doing with the stuff I wanted to do/ be /change this month and like I said, I will check in at the end of the month and say how I have actually held up! (If this makes no sense to you have a quick look at this post here.) 

1. Be more positive.
         Um... Well I'm trying to make a conscious effort but I don't know, it's harder than I thought! It's so weird because people make out that its so easy to just click your fingers and change your outlook on life but its not! It's a slow process (for me anyway!) that I'm trying to adapt to but with late nights and other stuff it seems to be a little difficult at times but I guess that's the thing with habits!

2. Get more Active.
        Yes! I have been doing a lot more exercise this month! I've been trying to do at least 3-4 hours at the gym per week and I never thought I'd say it but I feel so much better for it whenever I do I mean today for example I have been busy with the family so I haven't been since Tuesday and I feel kind of meh as a result. It does make me feel a lot healthier and happier too probably because of the positive endorphins you get from exercise so it's a win-win situation! I mentioned before I haven't been going to lose weight but I do feel a lot more toned in my legs which is a perk! I don't really weigh myself so I don't know anyway but yeah I feel so much better for it.

3. Get into a regular sleeping paturn.
    I don't think I've been doing too badly on this count either! I have a pretty sturdy routine now which I've managed to muster up and I feel less tirerd (unless I've been working/ online shopping/ simming!) but yeah most of the time I have more energy now which is probably down to both this and the exercise but all the same it's all good!

So there was a quick update on how I've been holding up for the past 16 days! I hope you have had an awesome August so far!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment