Background

Thursday 15 August 2013

Tea Rooms, Tierdness

This Pun made me smile!


Yesterday I went to a new(ish) vintage tea room with one of my best friends for a catch up and to talk about the important things in life- Holidays, the new Dr Who and why I should watch Sherlock! This opened a few months back but then refurbished and has just reopened again and it's so cute! I highly recommend their hot chocolate its delicious! I really want to go again. Apparently they do cake decorating and crumble making and that kind of thing and which sounds really fun! 

Today on the other hand I have been incredibly unproductive. I'd like to say that I've been packing all day but in actual fact I finished that at 10 am. I have basically been doing odd jobs like folding towels and dog walking for the rest of the day and sitting on my backside. Me Lazy? Honestly I have been so tiered today which I think has jus caught up with me after 3 late nights in a row! I  was at work until 10 the other day then last night I had to help my Mum order something at 11:55! Early night for me tonight!


What did you get up to this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment