Background

Thursday 18 July 2013

Bloglovin'...

Hello!

So I have a BlogLovin' now (I've entered 2013 now, late but I made it!)

So if your on there then if you want to I would love it if you would follow me (autumnleavesandmisperceives)and from experience it's one of the easiest ways to see all the blogs you read- provided that the blogger/s have an account- at once. Like literally where have you been all my life? Obviously it was there but I was being too stubborn to embrace the newness!

Hope you have a lovely day!

Love Kim xx

P.S- Here's a code that confirms this blog is mine on here sorry
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9896363/?claim=n5busm6a2pf">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

P.P.S- I'm really bad with codes so that may be completely wrong but I'm trying okay?



No comments:

Post a Comment